Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Things I hated in 2008

The economy.

The government.

People that go to grad school only to bitch about how much they hate it.

People that destroy art, and not just any kind but especially the kind that was made from a man's one dream for his hometown. Yep, those kinds of people pissed me off.

People that are too afraid to call the above people on their bullshit.

News affiliates that hold on to a story far too long, only to release it far too late.

Best Buy employees that don't know their head from their ass when it comes to saving files.

The way it smells after it rains in Alabama.

No wait, just the way it smells in Alabama.

Big Ten Tires.

Old Barbers that yell at you for letting your dog piss on their lawn.

Tim Tebow.

8:15. What a stupid time of day. Either way.

Fucking idiots. There I said it.

The entire state of Delaware. Why Delaware you ask? Why not Delaware.

Hockey moms.

Soccer moms.

Your mom.

Okay just kidding, I think your mom is fine.

Girls that wear pink fishnet shirts that make them look like sausages. You madam, are too big.

The BCS. Probably gonna carry over to 2009.

Gas prices. Retarded.

Pink hair.

People who fire other people because they are afraid of them.

Miniature statuettes.

Stinky people on the subway.

The day your Metro card runs out.

Insecurity.

Arbor Station handy men. That title is really an oxymoron.

Leaving friends.

Cats. Always have, always will.

The MLB playoffs.

If there's anything I forgot, let me know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did this list last year, quit stealing my posts, Dane cook.




scissors mafia

Unknown said...

Kev, I don't think I ever read your blog. Oops.